- Every picture on our blog was taken by us (we love photography too!)
- Whenever we post recipes, we like to include all the kitchen utensils you need so that prepping is quick and easy!
- We try to grow all of the herbs we use in our recipes order to save money and enjoy our garden.
- We only post recipes of foods we love. If we try something and don't enjoy it, we won't share it on our blog.
- We are inspired by Food Network recipes, restaurant food, dishes made by family and friends, and recipes found in magazines. We always "tweek" the original recipe to make it our own. If we don't, we will give credit to the chef.
- When we say "olive oil," we mean extra virgin olive oil.
About Mr. & Mrs. P
Mr. & Mrs. P is a blog and Facebook fan page created by Michael Paez and Cristene Martinez-Paez, a young and vibrant newlywed couple who have a passion for cooking and entertaining. Michael and Cristy created the cooking and lifestyle blog in June 2010 as a way to share recipes with family and friends. Soon, foodies across the country began to follow the blog, prompting the duo to expand it in order to reach an even larger audience. They developed the Mr. & Mrs. P Facebook page, which now has over 2,500 fans. Recently, Mr. & Mrs. P made a guest appearence on Ingrid Huffman's cooking show "Delicioso" on Telefutura. Writer Wallace Clark wrote a feature story about the power couple on the River Cities Gazette. The Florida Sun-Sentinel website has featured various Mr. & Mrs. P food and drink recipes in their food section. Mr. & Mrs. P’s easy and fun recipes are targeted towards young people in their 20s and 30s who already love to cook or have an interest in learning how to cook. The blog, Facebook and Twitter pages are updated on a regular basis with new and exciting recipes, cocktails, gardening tips, entertaining ideas and interesting articles about these topics. Mr. & Mrs. P believe in living a full live…full of family, friends, travel, good food and celebrations.